Sunday, March 30, 2014

love song

you are everything i need
(don't tell me not to bleed)
let me be the poison seed
buried down beneath your earnest heart
let me ring your heart in fire
that thing you call: desire
let me be the redvoice choir
that sings flamerings around your every inward part

Don't tell me that you love me, when
You don't know who i am
I can lick you sinful skin but i
Am more than your woman
Don't tell me that you love me till
You know who i am

you are everything i need! i
will be your poison seed,
i
will root my longings in your heart,
and sigh,
and say Complete me!
Love me!
til I die --

Tits ass and sweetfat
wheatfat stomach i

am more than the sweet skin you  hold. More
than the name you cry

Don't tell me that you love me
Love me!
I
Seek in you gold and cinnamon. Why
I look inside your skin for myrrh,
for mary jane,
for sour rye --

Be everything i need
Let me be your
let me be your poison seed

be
Can you be
everything i need --

Don't tell me that you love me! be
everything
i
need


No comments:

Post a Comment